Tailored Solutions Blog
7 Tips for Boosting Traffic on your Magento Site
1. High-Quality Content : Whenever you read an article that impresses you with unique and high-quality content, there is a high possibility that you will revisit the website on which you found that article. High-quality content will go a long way towards increasing traffic on your Magento website, and create good bonds with visitors. Also, high-quality content will help towards your website earning the love of Google, as Google appreciates websites which contribute towards value addition in the World Wide Web with high-quality content.
2. Social Media : While having high-quality content is great, you should also work on promoting it through the right social media channels. You will need to see to it that your website is connected with social media portals like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. Social media can be an extremely useful portal for boosting traffic on your Magento website.
3. Consistent Posts : Not only is it important for your website to be connected with social media portals, you will also need to see to it that content is posted regularly on your social media pages. This is extremely important to keep your social media pages visible and popular. The combination of high-quality content and consistent posting of content on social media pages will surely lead to more traffic on your Magento website.
4. Being Responsive : You have great content and you have also made sure that this content has been distributed through the right social media channels. Does your job end there? - No. You will also need to make sure that you are responsive to the comments and queries of visitors. Being quickly responsive with your visitors will help tremendously towards increasing traffic on your Magento website.
5. URL : Human-readable URLs is a feature that is offered by Magento. Clicking on links which have human-readable URLs is preferred by both online visitors and Google spiders. The activation of this feature simply requires the installation of a plug-in. Hiring a good Magento web developer can help as they can create a custom plug-in for you.
6. Email Marketing : While focussing on content marketing for getting customers is good, one should not neglect email marketing. Using emails for notifications and reminders concerning the product/service you are offering can be a direct and effective way for increasing the traffic on your Magento website.
7. SEO : Content optimization for SEO is a very important method for increasing traffic on your Magento website. One of the ways of being at the top of search results is to go for low-competition niche keywords. Meta descriptions which get attention and writing image alt text are also important. Attending to on-page SEO is a very good way to boost traffic on your website
While applying these tips can definitely increase the traffic on your Magento website, it is also important to hire a Magento developer who is reputed and experienced. Magento development with the help of the right developer will lead to the best results for your business.Last modified on