Tailored Solutions is now fully compliant with the GDPR laws.
On 25th May 2018, “GDPR” - EU General Data Protection Regulation started across the European Union and carries with it the most vital changes to data protection law in two decades. As GDPR is also in action for the companies out of Europe which process Europe citizen's data, Tailored Solutions took advice from their legal team to prepare this GDPR complaint web page.
GDPR has been designed to meet the requirements of today’s digitally interconnected world and is based on the fundamentals of privacy by design and privacy by default. The GDPR brings with it broad use of technology, new definitions of what constitutes personal data, and a vast increase in cross- border processing. The new regulation aims to standardize data protection laws and processing across the EU, affording individuals stronger, more consistent rights to access and control their personal information.
How we comply with the GDPR?
At Tailored Solutions, we are fully compliant with GDPR in every possible way to our business. We have implemented new data protection policies and procedures to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws, including Data protection, Data retention & erasure, Data Breaches, International Data Transfer & Third Party Disclosures, Data Processing Addendum, Data Subject Rights.
Following are the audits we have done to be GDPR compliant:
- Implemented new data protection policies and procedures to meet the standards of GDPR
- Trained our employees about GDPR directives to protect individual privacy rights under this law
- Updated our retention policy and have met the 'data minimization' & 'storage limitation' principles so the personal information stored, deleted and archived ethically.
- We have safeguard and measure in place to identify, assess, investigate, and report any personal data breach at the earliest possibility.
- We have acrimonious procedures and safeguarding measures in place to secure, encrypt, and maintain the integrity of the International data (outside the EU).
- We carry out strict due diligence checks with all recipients of personal data to assess and verify that they have appropriate safeguards in place to protect the information, ensure enforceable data subject rights and have effective legal remedies for data subjects where applicable.
This GDPR compliance statement describes our new data protection roles, policies, procedures, controls and measures to ensure maximum and ongoing compliance. Information Security, Technical, and Organizational Measures for GDPR Compliance
Tailored Solutions take every step very seriously to protect their customers data and have complete information and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction, and have several layers of security measures, including secure APIs, access controls, password policies, data encryption, secure IT practices, and restrictions on access of confidential data by unauthorized personnel.
If you have any further query related to GDPR compliance, please write us at